Yom Kippur is behind us and I want to first of all thank you for all the great feedback I've received since launching the blog! I really appreciate it!
On Yom Kippur one is not supposed to apply ointments or make up. During the day a few people asked me how I got my make up to look so good being that I had only applied the night before. The answer? Using the right long lasting products!
Below are what I find to be the 8 'must have' products to keep you looking beautiful for hours at a time.
Whether for a wedding, Shabbat or that lazy day when you don't feel like re-applying, these are products you will find indispensable to your make up collection.
- 1 Estée Lauder Double Wear Light
- 2-Estée Lauder Double Wear Powder
- 3 Nars Blush
- 4- Bobbi Brown Long wear cream shadow stick
- 5- Bobbi Brown eye shadow
- 6- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- 7 - Mac Intense eye liner
- 8 - Mac select cover up
Please feel free to share the products that work for you.